Selasa, 27 April 2010

JAKARTA - Striker club Persija Jakarta, Bambang Pamungkas plans to become a writer after he retired from the world of football. This 1980-born player began his career plans to write four to five years.

"I have to prepare the case in other fields after retiring from playing the ball later on. I enjoyed writing, the plan still want to be a writer. From the first I have a different view, and also I've been writing. There are taro in my blog too. Kira until the age of was 35 years old again I would start trying to be a writer, "said national team striker this Indoensia encountered during a press conference with Biskuat Pamungkas Warriors, at the Mandarin Hotel, on Monday (4/26/2010).

Bambang Pamungkas who had gathered 11 people to be the Rainbow Warriors will leave for South Africa in June. So what Bambang Pamungkas efforts to pursue her ambition to be a writer?

"Insayaalah I will launch a book about my own biography, has collected some materials. Usually I like to write on the blog. The contents of his book on my everyday life, about the coach, resentment about PSSI (Football Association of Indonesia), there is also criticism about Nurdin Halid, so This was my secret project, "he explained.

Hobbies players who often wore the number 20 is also supporting the establishment of a biography which will be launching. Reading is a hobby that always dilakukanya Bambang Pamungkas when he is not playing ball.

"I Like to read books of history, and biography. Because when reading a biography, I can understand someone ditel. The book is a collection of biographies that I Sutan Syahrir, Soekarno Hatta other and other ball players. Now I am again nyari Dennis biography books Rhodmen basketball player. Three days ago I bought a biography of Nelson Mandela, "he explained.
Tribunnews.com / Fajar Pratama
Sumbangkan terjemahan yang lebih baik
©2010 Google - Matikan terjemahan seketika - Kebijakan Privasi - Ban

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar